FIELD USE PERMIT
ISSUANCE OF THIS PERMIT IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING RULES AND REGULATIONS. ANY
VIOLATION OF THESE PERMIT REQUIREMENTS OR ANY OTHER LAWS OR MUNICIPAL REGULATIONS
CAN RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE REVOCATION OF THIS PERMIT.
- The field area, equipment or facilities listed will be used to provide safe, healthy recreation for the residents of the Town of Groton.
- No structures, permanent or temporary, will be erected without first obtaining written approval from the Park Commission.
- Any organization/holder desiring to make field or structure improvements must first obtain written approval from the Park Commission.
- The organization/holder of the permit shall promptly inform Park Commission of any damage to playing areas, backstops, fixtures, or structures (normal wear and tear excluded) that occurs during the use of this permit. The organization/holder of the permit agrees to repair such damage, restoring to the original condition at its own expense.
- The area will be kept clean. The organization/holder shall have the trash removed after each event.
- No motor vehicles, of any kind, are allowed anywhere on the field area (excluding Ambulance, Police, Fire Department, or any other emergency vehicle).
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs are to be carried or consumed anywhere on Town property.
- No sub leasing of field area, equipment or facilities is allowed.
- Inclement weather voids permit use, when field or structure damage may occur beyond normal wear and tear during use.